The winter holidays are a time when many people tend to relax and take it easy. But for those of us who like to keep active, it can be tough to find ways to stay motivated during the colder months. Here are some tips for keeping up your exercise routine during the winter holidays:
- Make a plan: One of the best ways to stay motivated during the winter is to have a plan in place. If you know what workouts you’re going to do each day, you’re less likely to skip them.
- Find a partner: Working out with a friend or family member can make your workouts more enjoyable and help you stay on track.
- Bundle up: When it’s cold outside, it can be tough to get motivated to go for a run or hit the gym. But don’t let the cold weather stop you from getting in your workout. Bundle up and get outside!
- Mix things up: If you get bored easily, try mixing up your workouts. Instead of always doing the same thing, try something new like yoga or tai chi.
- Stay indoors: If the weather is bad or you just don’t feel like going outside, there are plenty of exercises that you can do indoors from the comfort of your own home. The ,Workouts with Jordin video series is sure to get your blood pumping without the use of specialized equipment.
The winter holidays don’t have to be a break from your workout routine. In fact, you may find that keeping up your exercise habits will actually help you enjoy the holiday season more! All it takes is a little bit of planning and creativity. We hope these tips will help you stay active and healthy over the next few weeks.
Skip the clicks and work out now!https://youtu.be/ZQlq3X6k1bE