Join us for a fun day in the sun at the Herman & Kate Kaiser YMCA in Tulsa. A fun day of activities awaits including access to the Splash Pad, Pool, Kayaking & Canoeing, Fishing, Water Slides, Guided Hikes, and awesome giveaways! Bring the whole family for a day you WON'T want to miss!
Breakfast snacks will be served at registration. Lunch will be provided.
Youth MUST be accompanied by parents if under the age of 16. This event is for Native American Students currently participating in an Indian Education Program. Due to space limitations, we ask that you only bring those that have been RSVP'd.
Registration: 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Activities: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Kayaking & Canoeing
- Splash Pad and Playground
- Fishing - Gear Provided
- The MoMo - 220ft Double Pipeline Slide
- 9 Hole Ace Place Disc Golf Course - Bring your own disc or rent/buy on location
- Guided Hikes or Open Hiking - maps provided
- Campfire and S'mores at Hailey Chapel
- Indoor and outdoor sports courts - volleyball, pickle ball, basketball - all equipment provided
EVENT HAS SOLD OUT.